Monza Grand Prix 2019: How to plan transfers
Are you going to take part to Monza Grand Prix and are you worried about transfers? As a matter of fact this year, with the temporary closure of Linate Airport, the organization of your travel could be more complicated. So what to do?
In the following post I’d like to explain you the ideal solutions to enjoy the race with no worries at all.
Concerning public this is the second most important event of the year in Milan. This year about 300.000 people are expected again. The hotels engaged in this event, besides those in Milan and its bordering towns, stretch in a range of 100 km from the circuit, from Lake Como, Maggiore and Lugano.
- Monza Grand Prix 2019: How to plan transfers
- The effect of Linate closure on Monza Grand Prix
- Luxury hotels to see Monza Grand Prix 2019
- The map of parkings for Monza Grand Prix
- Monza 2019: What to see besides Grand Prix
- The advantages of a chauffeured car hire service to see the Grand Prix
- Your carefree Monza Grand Prix
The effect of Linate closure on Monza Grand Prix
This sports event will occur during the closure for renovation of Linate Airport and will have a great impact on many enthusiasts used to land in Linate by scheduled and private flights. The current alternatives are Malpensa MXP and Bergamo Orio al Serio BGY airports.
In some cases the travel times to reach Milan hotels or Monza racetrack will be longer, exceeding even one hour of time.
Luxury hotels to see Monza Grand Prix 2019
The circus of Formula 1 like every year, attracts thousands of enthusiasts coming from every part of the world. Tens of private jets and helicopters will fly over the skies of Malpensa MXP and Orio al Serio BGY Airports. The most demanding fans will stay in luxury and extra luxury structures.
Anyway what are the luxury hotels that can offer a unique stay experience?
Please find below my personal list in order of distance from the event:
- Hotel Armani – Milano (19 Km)
- Bulgari Hotel – Milano (19 Km)
- Excelsior Hotel Gallia – Milano (19 Km)
- Hotel Four Season – Milano (19 Km)
- Grand Hotel Et De Milan – Milano (19 Km)
- Hotel Mandarina Oriental – Milano (19 Km)
- Hotel Palazzo Parigi – Milano (19 Km)
- Hotel Park Hyatt – Milano (19 Km)
- Hotel Principe di Savoia – Milano (19 Km)
- Hotel Mariott – Milano (19 Km)
- Hotel Westin Palace – Milano (19 Km)
- Mandarina Oriental Resorts & Spa – Blevio (45 Km)
- Villa D’Este – Cernobbio (51 Km)
- Grand Hotel Villa Serbelloni – Bellagio (57 Km)
- L’Albereta Relais & Chateaux – Erbusco (63 Km)
- Grand Hotel Tremezzo – Tremezzo (75 Km)
- Grand Hotel Des Ils Borromees – Stresa (98 Km)
The map of parkings for Monza Grand Prix
The entrance to the racetrack is forbidden to private cars and motorbikes, consequently the audience will have to leave them in the parkings prepared by the organizing Institution. The latter however are very far from the entrances to the Grand Prix , will have precise opening and closure times and will be served by specific shuttles.
The vehicles equipped with a specific pass instead will be able to enter and park inside the racetrack in the reserved areas marked by initials.
- For further information I suggest to visit the official website of parkings
- For the map of the internal parking with pass and the relative entrances go to the official website
Monza 2019: What to see besides Grand Prix
Many activities can be done on the margin of Monza Grand Prix. The areas of Milan and of the lakes Como and Maggiore offer various touristic possibilities of great cultural and natural interest.
I make you a list of the most popular travel experiences you could do during your stay for Monza Grand Prix:
- Discovering Milan
- Milan shopping tour
- Lake Maggiore in few hours
- Tours to Como and surrounding scenic, spots
The advantages of a chauffeured car hire service to see the Grand Prix
There are a lot of reasons to rely on the professional service of a chauffeured car hire company, above all on the occasion of very attended events where logistics assume an essential importance.
Please find below the most important reasons why you should consider this option:
- Welcome at the airport by a private driver who will give you assistance to carry your luggage or for any other need till the parking area where you booked your car;
- Commercial and private flights are monitored in order to avoid any problem tied to flight delays or advances;
- Use of luxury cars of the most prestigious brands and new registration, equipped with the best comfort and adjusted to the number of passengers transported and to their luggage dimensions;
- Car hire customization;
- Real time monitoring of the traffic situation along the way and the ability to manage alternative itineraries;
- Excellent knowledge of the territory, hotels, restaurants and places of cultural and touristic interest;
- Knowledge of the best routes to reach Monza racetrack and its relative parkings;
- Planning of visits and tastings before, during and after the event suggesting you the most appreciated restaurants and other attractions.
For more details you can see official website
Your carefree Monza Grand Prix
Your private driver will be your personal assistant to whom entrust your needs by enjoying your travel experience in the best way. Have you already planned your holidays to attend Monza Grand Prix? Inform us about your holiday period and we will give you other useful information about the organization of your transfers.